Aren't genius zones juicy?
You know that “I’m so freakin on it” feeling. Well, it def hasn’t always been that way.
There were moments. Like...
- Producing a concert for my General Music Methods class in college
- Writing lesson plans ahead of schedule with Teach for America
- Leading a new teacher training in Responsive Classroom Management
- Serving as Assistant to the Crew Director at a Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery event
- Cue the Dwight Schrute jokes!
I kinda sorta fell into those moments and felt that “Damn, I’m straight fiyah!” feeling.
In truth though, the fiyah moments were few and far in beween the burnout moments.
But at some point, in what most would call a Breakthrough Moment, I put all the “fiyah” moments together and took out all the “burnout” moments, and realized...
I’m a Creative Integrator, dude! The best part about it? It’s literally my gift to help others stay in their genius zone.
Can I get a hallelujah?
It seriously lights me up. Plus snuggles with my pitbull, a hot cuppa Yogi Positive Energy tea, and visits with my family.
If you want to learn more about how we help people: go here.
Otherwise, I’ll catch you on the flip side.
P.S. The inbox is where I share my best stuff, so hop on in there, cutie pie.
MEET THE TEAM
Founder | CEO
Learning Experience Designer